Do you want both the hot and cold coffee in one bag? Taking Stone Street Coffee will ease your decision if the answer is yes. Keep away from using milk, sweeteners, or creamers if you want to get the true taste of the coffee.
If you want 2 actions in 1, meet with street coffee as it is used as hot and cold coffee having chocolate flavor.
In this article, I’ll talk about the features, pros, and cons of Stone Street Coffee Nyc. Lastly, I’ll share my opinion on whether you should buy it or not.
Stone Street Coffee Review [Users 1st choice]
The Company is a specialty located in Brooklyn, New York since 2009. Bearing Colombian Supremo beans that are 100% freshly roasted as well as coarsely ground for stone street coffee cold brew.
Though dark roasted coffee, it is best for the cold brewing. It tastes sweet, smooth, well balanced but bold in flavor. To get the real flavor of that coffee I do prepare coffee apart from milk, sweeteners that create acidity. And the only specialty of this coffee is less acidic than hot coffee.
I do use both for cold and hot coffee. But I get the best taste-making cold coffee.
According to Healthline, this cold brew coffee-
- will boost your metabolism
- to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes
- to reduce your risk of heart disease
- easier for your stomach
Stone Street Coffee Cold Brew Instructions
2 ways you can brew coffee. They are-
- Using a French Press: Adding coffee & cold with filtered water, where the ratio of the water & coffee is 4:1. After fridging overnight for 12 hours, you can enjoy it.
- Using a Mason Jar: Same process like French Press. Nothing is different but you have to use cheesecloth or a fine-mesh strainer.
As it is coarse ground, it is best used in French Press or Moka Pot.
You can enjoy it by adding some sugar-free Hazelnut Syrup. When I am preparing my cup, I will usually do about half coffee and half water that works best.
Reasons to Buy
- Dark Roasted
- Rich flavor with no bitterness, no aftertaste
- Slight sweet
- Less acidic
- Convenient to health
- The problem is that Amazon sent me the whole bean instead of coarse ground. Now it’s 3rd time. So, I would prefer to order it if you have already grinder to do coarse grounds.
- I want to recommend a good metal storage container, for instance, Coffee Gator offers that allow the coffee remains fresh for a long time and the container time to off-gas.
Stone Street Coffee has a rich and bold flavor with dark chocolate notes. If you like a bit of a dark chocolaty flavor that is dark roasted, give this a try!
Trust me, you won’t regret getting this coffee. Order yours now and do cheers!!
I’m Louis Huynh & I’m the guy behind COFFEE MINISTER. In my blog, I share my expertise and help you with your coffee-struggles. I can read coffee like the back of my hand and brew it like it is in coffee shops.